Overview of Important Info
- 1st SESSION: Initial individual/couple evaluation – $40 for 50 min (first session only).
- NORMAL SESSIONS: Individual/couple psychotherapy sessions: $100 for 45-50 min.
- SHORT/LONG SESSIONS: $60 for 30-min, $150 for up to 80 min.
- CORRESPONDENCE: Short letters are usually $30; Reports are usually $150
- ASSESSMENTS & EVALUATIONS: $40 Initial Session + $150 Assessment + $150 Report = $340
- PAYMENTS: The following forms of payment are accepted at beginning of each session: cash, check, credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover), account card (e.g., debit, HSA, FSA), or PayPal.
- INSURANCE: I accept HUSKY but I am considered “out of network” for other insurance companies, so they will not pay me directly, which means you will likely have to pay my full fee, not a copay.
- REIMBURSEMENT: Most insurance plans will partly reimburse you for payments you make to out-of-network providers like myself, but you will have to submit forms to them after you pay for services.
- FORMS: Please tell me if you plan to submit for reimbursement because your insurance company will require more detailed information than found on a normal receipt. I do not directly interact or correspond with insurance companies, nor do I accept payments from them. But, I will provide you with forms containing all the necessary information for you to quickly and easily submit to get reimbursed.
- HSA & FSA OK: I accept payments from Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flex Spending Account (FSA) because they are technically your accounts, not managed by insurance companies.
- LENGTH: Typical sessions last 45-55 minutes.
- WHEN: Monday-Friday my first session is at 11 am and my last is at 7:30. My evening times fill up very quickly, so I’d prefer to arrange daytime appointments if possible. I do not work on weekends.
- SCHEDULING: Schedule your appointments with me personally, either one appointment at a time or a recurring appointment at the same time each week (or every other week).
- FREQUENCY: It’s most beneficial to begin with weekly appointments, then spread them out to every 2 weeks or monthly as you’re improving. But the choice is yours.
- RESCHEDULE & CANCELLATION: You can reschedule or cancel at any time, just be sure to notify me (either phone, email, or text) at least 8 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- NO-SHOWS: If you miss an appointment and don’t notify me at least 8 hrs in advance, it’s considered a “no-show”. I’ll let the first one slide, but thereafter you’ll be charged for a full session (for my time).
|My office is located at|
Mercury Medical Wellness Center
35 Old Tavern Rd, Suite 101
Orange, CT 06417