- LENGTH: Typical sessions last 45-55 minutes.
- WHEN: Monday-Friday my first session is at 11 am and my last is at 7:30. My evening times fill up very quickly, so I’d prefer to arrange daytime appointments if possible. I do not work on weekends.
- SCHEDULING: Schedule your appointments with me personally, either one appointment at a time or a recurring appointment at the same time each week (or every other week).
- FREQUENCY: It’s most beneficial to begin with weekly appointments, then spread them out to every 2 weeks or monthly as you’re improving. But the choice is yours.
- RESCHEDULE & CANCELLATION: You can reschedule or cancel at any time, just be sure to notify me (either phone, email, or text) at least 8 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- NO-SHOWS: If you miss an appointment and don’t notify me at least 8 hrs in advance, it’s considered a “no-show”. I’ll let the first one slide, but thereafter you’ll be charged for a full session (for my time).
Appointments: I normally conduct an initial evaluation that will last 2 to 3 sessions. During this time, we can both decide if I am the best person to provide the services you need in order to meet your treatment goals. An appointment is a commitment to work together. We both agree to meet and to be on time. If you are late, we will probably be unable to meet for the full time, because your appointment will still need to end on time. If you have not arrived within 15 minutes of the scheduled appointment, you have not contacted me, and I am unable to reach you, then the session may be treated as a cancellation (see below). Even if you eventually show up after 15 min, I may not be able to see you (e.g., I may leave the office). If I am ever unable to start on time, it will most likely be due to an emergency and I ask for your understanding. In this case, I will make up the time so that you receive the full time agreed to.
Cancellations: I make every effort to accommodate as many clients as possible during the limited time I have available during the week. For that reason, it is necessary to have a cancellation policy that is fair and reasonable for all concerned. Your session time is reserved only for you. When you must cancel or reschedule, as a courtesy please try give me at least 24 hours’ notice. Notice of at least 8 hours is required to avoid being considered a missed session or “No-Show”. You will likely be required to pay for a missed session because I am rarely able to fill it unless I know in advance. I will waive this fee the first time it happens or in the event of serious illness, extreme weather, family or personal emergency. Any notice of cancellation is greatly appreciated, even if less than 8 hours.
|My office is located at|
Mercury Medical Wellness Center
35 Old Tavern Rd, Suite 101
Orange, CT 06417